Being rich and being poor are both psychologically isolating and stressful. Here are top ten reasons Why being super rich is a psycholigcal illness Twitter @Anubis2814 Find me on Peertube as well at Anubis2814 AKA Anubis Podcast Available on Stitcher, Apple podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify IheartRadio youtube.com/user/anubis2814 Also please support me on patreon https://www.patreon.com/Anubis2814 https://anubis2814.wordpress.com/ https://www.sciencealert.com/how-much-money-you-need-be-happy-according-science-income-satisfaction-well-beingpe.ertu.be
We must go through the process... 187 is not that far from 218. But 2/3 of the Senate is unlikely. If the public is made aware via public hearings like they did with Nixon, we could see one of five outcomes:
1) House impeaches Trump, Senate acquits - Americans unite against the GOP giving Democrats an election sweep while racists celebrate
2) House impeaches Trump, Senate convicts - Americans unite with Democrat advantage in 2020 elections - racists commit more violence
3) Trump resigns before impeachment like Nixon - Pence issues federal pardon yet Trump is still prosecuted into financial ruin with potential state prison time (Democrats hold advantage in 2020 election - racists commit more violence)
4) House fails to impeach, Trump starts WW3 under the most corrupt administration in history destroying democracy which could lead to second US racist civil war but more likely a Democrat 2020 election sweep if cooler heads prevail.
5) House impeaches Trump and administration criminals including Pence and the full cabinet, House presses to impeach all confirmed nominees, Senate convicts most in fear of losing offices - states prosecute all involved while Democrats head into 2020 with a strong advantage. (Justice would be for SCOTUS to nullify the 2016 election and put Hillary in office until the election but that won't happen.)
Of course the possibility of health issues related to stress could lead to other outcomes but those involved have more than enough money for great healthcare.
The transcript is damning for Trump . Read it yourself and discuss ;)